heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello o.o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i never played RO before, this is my 1st time.

:suprised:Nice 2 meet u. I like anime, video games, manga, manhwa, and mmo's. I'm trying to buy time til ECO's open beta is released.

Also, whats with having 10kb avatars? and my jpg and gif avatars dont work even if they r 3.something kb. x_x

n members here have such pretty avas. ii doubt they're 10kb or less (i could be wrong)

Anyway, hopefully i'll see u in game?

i'll try to edit my IGN into this post once i make my character.
welcome utanii Icon_smile
Hello Hello.

My ava is small.
hello, welcome, enjoy heRO and speaking of avatars, I should find one..

Did you check to see if it was w/in the limits of size too? like 24x24 or whatever it is? even if its 3.x KB, if its outside the size parameters, you can't use it.
Hola, Utan!??Avs need to be linked as opposed to uploaded.??Just load them up into a Photobucket or Imageshack account then link them from there (keep in mind to not include the [img] code).??They can be any file size and a myriad of file types.??Make sure to make them no larger than 120x120px, however.??No1
Welcome to heRO~ ^_^
Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin
Icon_twisted

hello there mate...welcome to heRO...have fun and goodluck to you...anyways the picture in my avatar is what i really look like...thats my recent photo...hahaha

Icon_twisted
welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's