heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Leaving? ><
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, as you all noticed, I've been very rarely online lately Icon_sad
I'll start with saying, this server has the best community I've ever seen on a server, and I really miss you all guys... On the server where I play now, it has a 10 times bigger online, but like half the people are just the kind of people that run around the arena shouting "hahahahah noobs!!! hahahahaha!!! Imma kill ya all noobs! hahahaha!" <_<

So why did I leave?
There are two reasons I still play RO after all this time: Community and WoE.
Well, despite all the awesome community and such, I have problems actually meeting you all, since I'm from Israel, and usually when I have time to log on, you're all offline Icon_sad It has become harder since I work a full time job now, and can't stay up for 3-4am with you guys.
About WoE, first of all it has always been nearly immpossible for me to get on for wednesday woe - it's 4-5am for me Icon_cry Second of all, WoE has become really boring as far as I saw - Just 1 overwpowered alliance that butcher everything that comes near them... No pretty tactics, no balance...

Anyway, I'll still be visiting you guys when I can, some people saw me on a few days go Icon_razz I couldn't sleep till 6am Icon_lol
But most of the time when I log on, there almost no one online Icon_cry
Anyway, I hope I'll see you all guys some more =)
Well come by on TS and on forums~
You'll always be welcome around~
Well as long as you keep in touch this isn't good bye~
And we hope to have you on forums from time to time~
Bye ex wife of mine, i know how you feel Icon_cry i hope you have happy life and bye hun i'll always love you * hugs her * >.<
* hugs wind *
I'll be on the forums for sure, might stop by for sunday woe occasionally, but won't be much in game Icon_sad
Reference URL's