heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi hi~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. :3 Name's Lenny and I come to you from teh high rates. I haven't played a low rate in years (that was when I was about 11 or 12), but I miss the kindness of the community and the challenge. I've just recently become 16 years of age and am a Graphics student at my high school. I've been playing RO for about 4-5 years, though it's been an on and off kind of relationship.

Please take care of me here at heRO. >:3

IGN:
LenLen - Archer
That Androgynous Chick - Acolyte

Hope to see ya'll in game. <3
hi lenny, welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Hm well you aren't the first to move from higher rates to a lowrate, came from a 50/50/25 server myself.
Anyway, good luck here on heRO, hope you have fun here, feel free to ask for help on @main also.

By the way, feel free to show off your graphic work sometime in the art section or enter the heRO screen loading contest xP
Haha, thank ya for the kind welcomes. x] Really appreciate 'em. I'll check everything out, from head to toe. :3

And I'll consider showing some of my artwork sometime. I'm just a little paranoid. Ah, and that contest... I think I'll try my hand at it. <3 Bwahaha.
(>*-*)>i here's a pencil :D
(>? w?)>i *takes pencil* Thank ya. ;3

(> ?-?)>i Is it edible?
(^*-*)^ the tip is made of chocolate :D
Gewd, very geeewd... (> ? u?)>i It's snackeh time. *noms on pencil*
Welcome to the server! I'm sure you'll find your speed here fast Icon_wink
Thank you for the kind welcome. I'll try to enjoy it here as much as possible. Icon_twisted
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's