heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Oh hay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SUP GUGS. I thought I'd post seeing as I rarely stay active on forums, why not try on this one? (No promises)

Anyways, hello, IGN I am Sire, Jew Bacon; to the rest of the internet I'm more commonly known as SirFuji. Freshman in college, pre-med/physics/health psychology. I draw and play the vidya when I'm not slaving away in medical books.
This is actually my first time playing RO ever, my only other MMO experience being Flyff, which I got bored of rather prematurely. :C I can't say I've been fond of the repetitive nature of level grinding MMORPGs but I've been playing on this server for maybe a week or a little under with a couple of my HOMESLICES and I have to say I quite enjoy it. :D

Anyways ENJOY YOUR WALL OF TEXT, nice to meet you, and hope to see you in game.

And now an obligatory poring/drop/whatever
Icon_smile
Haha welcome to RO, rare a brand new player to the game joins into it but its always fun to be new at a game.

Anyway good luck to your friends and you on heRO, hope you have fun here and stay a long time :]
Aaronock Wrote:Haha welcome to RO, rare a brand new player to the game joins into it but its always fun to be new at a game.

Anyway good luck to your friends and you on heRO, hope you have fun here and stay a long time :]

:D It is indeed. I'll be sure to do so.
Gugs? Am I a Gug? o.0

That's Hero's mascot you're talking about there ^-^
hi there, welcome to HeRO!
custom info etc are in the forums and wiki

GL and HF!

-w-
(>*-*)>llll here is some line piece of paper made of cotton candy.
Welcome to the server and to RO! Happy playing!
Reference URL's