heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hunter PvM Build (Directly Related to Skills)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Most Effective PvM Build

See Above

I'm tinkering about with my Hunter trying to get its card combo.

So take that into consideration too.

Note the point of this thread is a which is better option.

I'm not interested in the Hybrid Option

nor the Auto Blitz Beat build suggestions (not the place for it thanks)

Thank you in advance for your input.
Do trap builds honestly exist after almost 3 consecutive nerfs related to traps... ._.; I use dex and int, but not for traps. It's just a mean for me to do endless DSing with great endurance as a farming character.
I use a Hybrid Agi/Dex with some Int/Luk thrown in, but as you don't want Hybrids, I would say pure Agi/Dex. I've seen max-aspd Snipers, and their DPS is insane. You'll need to bring loads of arrows though.
I'm planning on a hybrid too; enough LUK to have a 10% chance of Auto-Blitz and about enough INT to get to 550 total blitz damage is the one I'm planning.

Re: traps, are they nerfed here only or is it nerfed on commercial too? I'm getting Ankle Snare Level 1 just in case I'm recruited for WoE. Icon_razz
Hero has pet skills so go AGI/DEX. Just feed up your pet with quivers... Also elemental ores are very cheap to come by, so arrow supply should be your least worry...
I don't trust pet skills, especially at places where looter monsters have fast move speed like Zenorcs. Elemental ores are a more viable option.
if most effective pvm wise means you kill the fastest and get the job done more quickly and with the note that you don't like hybrids, then i'll say go dex-agi...

personally i have half a mind to make a high-str hunter just so that he doesn't have to go home to restock etc... but still max dex, get 70+ agi, rest goes to str for something like that i guess...

-w-
@Flapjack: Ankle Snare should always be maxed, WoE uses Lv3 while PvM uses Lv5. Lv5 holds for longer but lasts shorter, while Lv3 lasts longer but holds shorter.

@Wira: Some STR is good, but a 70+AGI build looks more like a DS build, where you get 70 or so AGI, high DEX and rest INT. Most hunter classes afaik (as far as I know) use looter pets.
What pet (including custom) has the highest capacity looting quota?
Every custom pet has the same capacity as far as I know.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's