heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone! I am new to this server. I have already started playing a little bit and find this server give people quite an unique RO experience, so I would like to get to know their gaming community better! Icon_wink

A little bit about myself:
I have played RO since their beta period. Once they became paid to play I stopped for a while and then picked it up again in 2003 I believe. I have been playing in various private servers such as, but not limited to, [other pservers]. I stopped playing again in 2006 and eventually picked it up again in 2008. So in many ways I am quite experienced in the game, and if I don't know something I know where to find the answers. No1 HeRo being unique made it so that I would have to actually learn something new, which is what I kind of like, because I don't want to play the same old game over and over again. Icon_biggrin

Guild Experience History:
I have been in about 5 guilds since I started playing RO. Everytime, due to the gain of experience in game I move up in guild position until finally in the last server I was on, which i forgot the name of. I established my own guild and was quite successful in WOEing for allies.

So nice to meet you all!
My IGN: KurodaX
Currently I am making the classic Crit Sin.

and by the way, since I am not exactly a noob, if any guild is recruiting and have space for an OB like me please contact me in game or pm me on forum! Icon_smile
Greets. Welcome to the server. If you're looking for a WoE guild to join, Behemoth is recruiting.

Best of luck wherever you end up.
Hey Welcome, I started playing RO on iRO beta as well Icon_biggrin

Check out Bamboo Squad, we'll gladly invite you in our guild Ok
Culex Wrote:Hey Welcome, I started playing RO on iRO beta as well Icon_biggrin

Check out Bamboo Squad, we'll gladly invite you in our guild Ok

Hummm i read it and it seems interesting. Do you guys use ummm... Vent when you WOE... or some other voice communication method? But anyways that doesn't really matter. Try to contact me in game. I will probably be on at 4:00 PDT until.. i don't know.
Wow you do sound experienced indeed, it was a fun intro post to read ^_^

Well I don't have my guild recruitment page up yet but you are free to talk to us in Rachel about Nocturnal Echo, or PM me on Aaronock sometime today if you want to learn more about us. It seems you have chosen Bamboo already but you are more than welcome all the same to learn more about us before joining them Icon_wink
LOL... yeah i just edited my post because I want to see how many other people can give me offers. Well it's not like I am being some big man on campus and having guild masters giving me offers it's just that because some guild recruiting thread gets so long you don't even know are they still recruiting plus if its a first come first server thing then I might miss out on great guilds.. it's not that who ever already offered is bad its more of I need to weigh my options Icon_biggrin
welcome to HeRO!
hope you like it here. customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to heRO! I'm sure you'll find a guild for you here.

*on a side note, I removed the pservers you named as we ask players not to. Thank you.
Reference URL's