heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New to heRO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I'm Sanaa. I've played Ragnarok Online on and off for a few years now. I played some of the official server way back when, before my friends got me to try some private servers. I had seen an ad for heRO at RateMyServer.com and after looking at the homepage, I've decided to give it a try.
I'm still working on the download right now. I haven't decided what first character I will make yet, but I think I'm leaning towards a Knight. This server looks like fun, and I hope I enjoy my time here Icon_biggrin
Welcome to the server and if you have any questions feel free to ask me in game or anyone else on main Icon_biggrin
My download finally finished :3

I miss cable internet, but this connection isn't so bad.
I look forward to seeing you in game =D
OK, I got installed without a hitch, I'll just restart my computer for good measure. Can't say for sure yet but it will probably be running a little slower after this and everything else I've done today. I should be in the game in about five minutes or so Icon_biggrin
Awesome =D Feel free to poke me ingame if you have any questions or just want someone to talk to Icon_biggrin
welcome, hope you have a 'heroic' experience Icon_wink
I'm on as Sanaa the Swordie now :3
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!
customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, just a taster so that you can get acquainted with HeRO...

knight seems like a good choice, they can make the most of our healers imho. well anyway, GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to heRO Sanaa, and enjoy!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's