heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Is there...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
somewhere in the land of RO that has a waterfall? Also, if someone could tell me the location of perhaps a statue of some sort of deity, or monster in ro, preferably in a dark place-it'd be much appreciated.

Please list some good, understandable directions to the things I asked for, and which map (using /where ) and coordinates on said map, if anyone happens to find these things I may reward you something in game :3
The Ygg tree through Umbala dungeon has several waterfalls in it.

Rachel temple with have statues of their goddess(?). But that isn't very dark. Maybe there are some in the actual Rachel Dungeon?

Can't give you coordinates, as I don't have access to the game at the moment. But finding a waterfall in Ygg tree shouldn't be hard, as the place is just a bunch of straight lines. <<
in moscovia castle theres a statue in one of the rooms. its on the bottom right of the area where the warp npc and such are, past a gate. go in, turn to the left at the first set of small stairs, go straing down another set of small stairs, turn left and the warp thats gonna be right infront of you.

I'm not sure but I think theres also a statue in ayo dun, right after you get thrown off the cliff. Its in the plaza before the next warp portal, abit north of the center.
In Archer Village there is a side path that leads to a Budda statue.
Reference URL's