heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!?My IGN is Angellesa, but most everyone calls me Angel.??I'm a full-time college student majoring in Child and Family Studies.

I used to play RO many many moons ago (wow that makes me feel old lol).??Anyways, I was a GM on a private server of about 600 players.??I got burnt out between family obligations and in game obligations, so I decided it was time to take a break.

I've been "gone" from RO for about 2-3 years now.??After talking to a friend that I met through playing RO, I realized I kinda missed it.??He told me he played here on heRO, so I decided to give it a try.??It's been fun trying to relearn the things I've forgotten. And I'm sure he's had some fun laughing at my "newbishness."??Laugh

Aaaaaanyways, I'll stop rambling now before this turns into a huge wall-of-text.??I look forward to meeting many of you in game. No1
(>*-*)>i here's a complimentary chocolate flavoured pencil :D
Welcome back to RO and welcome to heRO.
Have fun and Good Luck. See ya ingame.
hi, welcome to HeRO!
customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. Hopefully you'll like it here, hope to see you in game too!

GL and HF! No1

-w-
Welcome back to RO and welcome to heRO!

Enjoy your time as a "player" Icon_smile
Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's