heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello heRO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello heRO! I'm Lillia and I'm going to be trying out this server as soon as I'm able to get the client full downloaded. Unfortunatly, I'm on dial up and because of that the download for the game will take me quite a while. So, in the mean time I thought I'd get aquainted with the forums and get to know the community. It's a pleasure to be here and meet you all, and I hope you treat me kindly. I've played RO before, and while I'm not a complete noob there are still a lot of things I don't know so if I end up asking you a really obvious question just bear with me lol. It's been a while. Sweat Anyway, I hope to be in game with you all soon!
Hello and welcome Icon_biggrin

Hope you enjoy.

A lot of people can help out if you have any questions.
That's good to hear Icon_biggrin.
welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to the best server ever (IMO). No1
Sup Welcome to HeRO Lillia.

If you need any assistance either with where something is, or if someone named *cough* Nurse Joy or *cough* Silk give the wrong directions to something just ask for me on main.
Hi and welcome to heRO. Icon_biggrin

Dial-up... I remember those days... *shudders*

You should consider upgrading. Icon_neutral
Lol I'll be sure to seek you out if I get bad directions xD

As for upgrading, I've been trying but they don't have high speed in my area yet--and by the way they're taking their precious time I doubt I'll get it any time soon. >.> It's discrimination I tell ya.
(>*-*)>|K| here's some keloggs cereal to make you happy :D
XDD why thank you very much*munches*Got milk too or am I just tough outta luck?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's