heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Connection Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the Title sais, me and my Bf (who plays over the same Network/IP) cannot connect anymore.

Failure Message: Failed to connect to Server

We already tried our other Accounts, checked the Bann lists and other Stuff. We resetet our network and Router, even tried reinstalling the Game. Nothing helped.

Exact Problem desciption:
I just made a new Char and connected when i first had a few 2minute-lags and then got disconnected. My BF got disconnected at the same moment. We were able to relogin but a minute after, it lagged again for about 3 mins and then we were disconnected again. From that moment on we were not able to connect again.

If anyone has an idea where this problem could come from or how to solve it please let us know

Thanks for your Time
Lynn
I can't log in either, same country. Maybe a country issue?
Ya could be... But what could it be that prevents Especially Germans with different Internet Providers from logging in? Oo
Anyone else From Germany or European Countries around with connection issues?
Maybe a country block in new server settings? No idea if something was changed.
Seems like the problem finally solved itself...

@Mods: feel free to move/close
Feel free to move/close after you gave us an explanation =x
I have no clue what happened myself. o.O if you didn't do anything to correct the problem, I can garantee I didn't either. I just read the whole thread.
Apparently it wasn't fixed since Lynn has problems again.
And me too. /bump
Might have something to do with your isp and its supply of bandwidth available. I, one time, lost connection because the bandwidth on the network was so low it didn't allow enough packets to travel through. Internet was fine though, although slower then normal.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's