heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Lost Souls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A little about me

My name is Bethany; mostly referred to as Bethy or Moonie and this is my first day on this server. I'm 18 years old and I'm very stubborn. Icon_lol I've been playing RO for a few years now and still enjoy talking to people more than leveling unless I'm in a woe guild; I'm really competitive. I enjoy Anime and most music but above all writing and reading...yeah i know i know...Icon_lol I'm an aspiring Journalist or novelist, depending on which ever way the wind blows.

Why I have come...
I have also come to try this server out with a dear friend. We both come from a different server, in fact, my server in which I am Head-GM. ^^The thing is with school work and real life issues I can no longer successfully keep up my server so I've decided to look for a new server for my friends to come hang out on because I'm too proud to keep a server up if I can't give it my all.Icon_cry

So far, Dane and I like it here, everyone I've seen thus far has been really nice and the custom prontera pretty cool.
Welcome to heRO! I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Icon_biggrin
yes welcome as sora said ~
* hands her a cookie *
Damn Im getting lazy :P Wrote:Welcome to heRO! I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Icon_biggrin
Thank you
/bo

Welcome~
Hey~ They took my first welcoming post /heh ~

Well welcome and we hope you stay and enjoy it while you're here =D
Welcome ^_^

GM-Feith

I wonder how you have time to play RO, play as GM, school and all? Icon_eek

lol

well... welcome on heRO! Icon_smile
Time management Feith!
Time management!
lol thats the point. I was doing most of the work on my own but when I started school up things just became a bit too crazy, and I was lucky enough to have a server full of friends who rather spend time with me then know i'm afk making the server better so I'm not too sad about closing it. I could re-open and just hire GMs but too much pride, I won't hire people I don't know whom haven't shown dedication.

and also it is fun to be able to play RO again hehe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's