heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: GUILD WARS 2!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guild Wars 2 Trailer

I had a nerdgasm while watching the trailerIcon_razz.
The trailer itself was very good for a debut trailer.
Yeah, its been 2 long years since ANY information about Guild Wars 2 has been released. I'm a pretty big fan of the first game, but it did have its faults which severely limited it. It looks like their making sure they get everything right this time around.Icon_wink
Kulluminatii Wrote:Yeah, its been 2 long years since ANY information about Guild Wars 2 has been released. I'm a pretty big fan of the first game, but it did have its faults which severely limited it. It looks like their making sure they get everything right this time around.Icon_wink
With what, adding more races?
OF COURSE! MOAR RACEZ FTW!!!

Lol, seriously though, one of the biggest changes is its going to be a persistent world. Meaning you wont get your own private copy of the game every time you leave a town or outpost, their will be other people there. Another big thing is the ability to jump...and while that may sound somewhat funny, anyone who has played GW can realize how annoying it was at times not being able to jump.

ANND their still sticking with their "anti-grind" philosophy, although I still hope they raise the level cap to around 50 or so.

I personally am glad they are adding more races, don't see anything wrong with giving people more options. Plus it lessens the chance of running into someone that looks exactly like you Icon_biggrin.

[Image: groupgw2.th.jpg] (Human, Charr, Sylvari, Asura, & Norn)
Aw man, I thought this thread was something completely different... then I thought for a sec and was like.. wait.. wasn't there a guild wars thingy thing.... oh yeaaah...
aw, lol. I wanted to see the guild's drama xDD
Reference URL's