heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I was blocked.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My account was blocked by a GM and I'm not sure why. Could someone clear this up for me please?
I would suggest you open a ticket and or check our ban list in the help section which is where i'll move this thread right now.
Thanks for the info, I'll do that.
You where AFKmist on wolves in Hidden Temple, it is against the rules and you know it since you had to do the Bioethic quest and wrote it yourself.

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...#pid141561
I was gone for about 5 minutes. I went up to use the restroom and grab a snack. I wrote all that in the support ticket. :/
You're not to get away with your hommun agressive and logged in for a single minute. You have been informed that this is a bannable offense for even the shortest time when you got your hommunc (which doesn't seem to be that long ago, since you were training it on wolves).
This is true. Guess this is my good bye to Hero, since I doubt anything I possibly say will help me.
Only that account is banned. You can restart again, don't worry, it's not an IP ban! Not even a "all accounts from the IP ban" like we do with bots.
Please dont leave >< wel help you recreate that character
Ya don't need to leave, just start anew! Clean slate, awesomeness. Technically this is like a new chance, not like a downside. ;D Be po-si-ti-ve!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's