heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello HeRo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a new server to join, and I thought that maybe this one will be a bit more friendly than the last. Icon_razz
Oh the horrors of the last server I was on.

Corrupt GMs,
English-Speaking community dwindling,
Overpowered classes,
Old updates,

I hope those won't be problems here. :3

Anyway, I hope I can make some friends quick, and learn how this server runs.

I think my first character I make will be a Mage class. :D

I think I'll like it here.

You can PM me in game, I'll be on Paranoia
Oh, this server just recently updated, we'll have Dimensional Gorge also I believe added very soon.
You can try to make friends on main chat or joining a guild usually. :]
Andddddd hope you have fun here \o/
Hello! We talked on main a bit eh? Welcome to the server, -pokes own siggy- You'll see me on there. And in a secret char. :D xD
Anywho, heRO is awesome, GM's are nice, english is thoroughly required and updates are done regularly, not to mention the recent svn update. ;D
ToH and WoE are some good things to participate in, and a lot of players will be willing to help you. ;3
You can always PM me in game if you need me for anything. I'm usually chatting and not doing anything in particular.... XD
welcome to HeRO!
i'm quite sure you've found the place where you wanna be.

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Hi and welcome to heRO! Icon_biggrin
Welcome ^_^

I'm sure you will find both the community and the gm to be nice, and English wont be a problem (check the rules Icon_smile)

Have fun! If you have any questions don't hesitate.
Welcome to the server! I think everything has been said, only thing left said is --> Have fun!
Reference URL's