heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello Everyone :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm playing this server since a few days now and like it alot so far.

Before I played on HR PK-Server several years and had some months on the official.
The server I used to play closed. Besides this, HR is now very boring to me.

I'm playing here usually with a (currently) 7x Wizard and started a Merch.
For PvP I'd also have a Priest in mind.. With also some ideas how to play it (either battle or simply using scrolls?) - realistic on LR?

I also like economy-balanced server and I'm very interested in the prices of consumeables / crafting-ingredients and what in general people are looking for ^^

I always enjoyed to meet my friends in Ro. But they either quitted or (a few) playing HR - and I'm really tired of that /desp
Here I actually don't know anyone. Hoping this will change soon.

I also enjoyed WoE (tho I only experienced it as Biochemist which would be a long way here to get to that..)
What lvl (and minimum of gears) would be appropriate here, to participate? (w/o instant-dieing =P)
I could imagine to participate either as Wizard or much much (much!!) later as Biochemist.. >.>

Now.. this thread became longer as I actually wanted /swt

See you ingame and in forums!
Actually, using a priest for PvP is viable with the custom elemental wings on this server (each wing gives the bolt skill of its respective element).

Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin
hi, welcome to HeRO!
from your likes, it seems you've found the place to be Ok

priests here can pvp well with scrolls or elemental wings. So it's very possible!

anyway, to get a better idea on our customs etc, please check the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Hi~ Welcome to HeRO :D
Don't worry about making friends because the community is quite friendly most of the time.
You'll probably meet people in game quickly Icon_smile
Riza Wrote:I'm playing here usually with a (currently) 7x Wizard and started a Merch.
For PvP I'd also have a Priest in mind.. With also some ideas how to play it (either battle or simply using scrolls?) - realistic on LR?

Hi hi first off Riza, and welcome to heRO! To answer this questino, a pvp priest is quite possible, especially with scrolls or elemental wings. However its definitely not an easy pvp character to work with, but I imagine you know about that already.

Quote:What lvl (and minimum of gears) would be appropriate here, to participate? (w/o instant-dieing =P)
I could imagine to participate either as Wizard or much much (much!!) later as Biochemist.. >.>

For WoEing, if you are interested in participating I recommend 85+, and for minimum gears at least Marc and Thara can slide you by for awhile, especially with Wiz and Energy Coat.

Anyway good luck on the server!
Thank you for these answers!

Yes, it's right, Priest isn't the easiest to PvP, but I don't really like Melees like Assassins or Blacksmith (BS - what is that Laugh )
And on Wizards I don't like the low HP..
Actually I love Biochemists, but I'd like to leave them for WoE.

I had once a Creator on a Mid Rate Server..
I wonder how long it would take to get one to 85+ at these rates?

I think alot about playing this Class here, but I assume it'll take forever >_>
Well, since I'm not that LR experienced..
On MR I used the Homunculus to lvl and later with bombs..
Any leveling tipps here?

Questioning again LOL Sorry

Btw, friendly and helpful community so far - also in game =)
Welcome to heRO and welcome to our WOE, hope you found a guild and are preparing Icon_smile
Welcome ^_^ hope you're having a fun time adapting from higher rates, it can be a bit tedious, but with parties and such it can be a lot of fun.

I've seen a few battle priest, but they aren't very popular sadly, as aaron said it wouldn't be a very easy pvp build.

And please don't be sorry about asking questions, ask all questions you have, don't be shy.
ty!

Quote:Welcome ^_^ hope you're having a fun time adapting from higher rates, it can be a bit tedious, but with parties and such it can be a lot of fun.
Well, lvling and item-hunting isnt that bad through having main chat. It doesn't feel all alone anymore Ok
very nice feature!
And those hatter cards let me have a decent amount of money to start with, since I can sell them to a good price.

Quote:Welcome to heRO and welcome to our WOE, hope you found a guild and are preparing
It's probably not time for a guild yet, but yes, I'm preparing =P lvling my Alchy and Valminirth these days Icon_smile
Reference URL's