heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey heroes,

Started playing on this server last night after a friend linked me to this website and because I'm such a fan of low rate servers (don't usually like custom content, but this server seems to have done a great job at managing that!).

Been playing RO for a few years now, having been on [other pservers] and maybe one or two others that I cannot seem to remember right now! But regardless I'm still pretty newbish, imho Laugh

I decided to try something new this time around and made my main character a linker. I'll eventually make a dancer and get serious, because dancer/gypsy is my favorite class Icon_razz

So.. um.. yeah, that should be enough. I'm currently leveling with a friend of mine, but he has another 2 or 3 friends joining the server soon, so if there's any nice pvm guild ( I'm more WoE oriented, but they're a bunch of sissies Icon_sad )around that's willing to take us in, it'd be great!

Thanks for reading Icon_razz See you in game

PS: Character name is the same as forum username. Fancy

\edit: GM-Aki removed the other p-servers named in this post.
Nythrazylyn Wrote:I decided to try something new this time around and made my main character a linker. I'll eventually make a dancer and get serious, because dancer/gypsy is my favorite class Icon_razz
Blast it, why do they always want to main dancers?!?! Play the linker! MAIN THE BLOODY LINKER I SAY!!!

>.>

<.<

Welcoem to the server. Give a shout if ya need need help.
Welcome to heRO! :D I hope you find a guild that suits you and your friends.

Though, if your looking for a WoEing guild. >_>; And seeing as how Ardney didn't try.

Join Behemoth! Ok

If your interested just come to Payon! :D

Anyway, I hope you and your friends enjoy themselves!
I also leave some greetings and a welcome, tho I'm myself pretty new =P

You're right, the custom content of this server is great, it's interesting and an enrichment Ok

Regards "waves"
Hi and welcome to heRO. Icon_biggrin

Oh, and we'd like it if you would keep the names of other servers off. XD
Welcome to heRO!

I recommend you read the rules as we ask players to not mention other pservers here. Thank you.
Whoops. I'm sorry about that. I just pretty much did the standard-intro-post thingie.

Better go and read them

Edit: Oh.. there it is. I -did- read them upon character creation, but didn't think it was really advertising since most of them are gone by now. Again, my apologies
Not a problem Icon_smile
Hey welcome to the server!

Coming here with friends, is the best way to go especially when ToH comes Evil.

No Lie, you need some buffs or someone to talk to chill in alberta for a min or ask for me in main.

And as far as guilds go, you should check http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=7960

I do runs with some guildies alot to random places and we farm in packs alot.

Or Even, check these peeps out
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=11155

There our allies in crime, I take them out for a time sometimes 2.

If you all want pvm, I highly HIGHLY
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=8111

These people stick together, and arn't bad with mvping.
Woo, thanks for those links! I'll have a chat with my friends and see what they'd like then we'll probably harass the chosen guild to get us in /gg

As for now.. time to get the Soul Linker quest items >_< Note to self: Making a linker as a first char is a pain
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's