heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A> Trackers Dagger [3] -Canceled-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I haven't seen any of these around and I'm not sure how much its worth.

It gives Str +1, Agi+2, Dex+1, Back stab skill +20% and it also gives a small chance to do Bash level 10 when using the Back Stab skill.

Not to mention as shown above its 3 slotted.

I'm curious to see what kind of offers this'll receive. Icon_biggrin

-Stalker use only-

I'm looking for Sniper items and zeny. Goodluck!

-WITHDRAWN AUCTION TILL ITEM WORKS IF/WHEN IT'S FIXED-
I was like O:!!! when we got it in one of our random db parties XD
Can you test out whether or not the bowling bash effect actually triggers while using back stab? If it's anything like the Nepentis Bow, it probably isn't working yet, which will limit it's value to a degree.
it should work.

Mmmm...
mayyyyyy have to disappoint you on that one >>; though I don't know why Nepentis Bow doesn't work as code looks perfect to me (unless the command itself doesn't work to begin with, which may be what happen). Since Tracker's Dagger (and Elemental Sword) with the bow all use the same command structure, all 3 of these may or may not be working... I finally got the time to DS a geographer 1000 times (it's very boring) and i didn't arrow repel once =(

backstab is even harder to test since you technically can't spam that spell...

Doesn't make the dagger worthless, as it's now more an issue of investing for the future then~ I may consult with Pandora myself if we want to give temperate effects for weapons that are *fully* busted because their only effect doesn't work, although that is rather unlikely to happen even to myself... but you never know, there may be surprises~
D: wtf !
Welcome to eA

Half of the working commands aren't in the list of commands (according to the help file, deadly poison doesn't exist!), while half of the ones that don't work, are included already just because they "want" it to work in "some time of the future."
You are wrong, this dagger Triggers Bash lvl 10, not Bowling Bash. That considering it works... If you fix a price for it, I am interested.
Hunter Bow [1]
Ancient Cape [1]

I'll start things off with that :]
GM-Ayu Wrote:mayyyyyy have to disappoint you on that one >>; though I don't know why Nepentis Bow doesn't work as code looks perfect to me (unless the command itself doesn't work to begin with, which may be what happen). Since Tracker's Dagger (and Elemental Sword) with the bow all use the same command structure, all 3 of these may or may not be working... I finally got the time to DS a geographer 1000 times (it's very boring) and i didn't arrow repel once =(

backstab is even harder to test since you technically can't spam that spell...

Doesn't make the dagger worthless, as it's now more an issue of investing for the future then~ I may consult with Pandora myself if we want to give temperate effects for weapons that are *fully* busted because their only effect doesn't work, although that is rather unlikely to happen even to myself... but you never know, there may be surprises~

Tested it in test server and worked.(eathena based.)

Please verify the script and confirm.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's