heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Another new guy (:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone! I'm Jayce.

Here's my Ragnarok experience.

iRO - One Week.

Well, someone told me about private servers. You know, ones you do't have to pay for.

I like RO so far (I had a swordsman Icon_biggrin) and I was shocked that you could play the game absolutely free, and have faster leveling to boot!

So, I guess I'll see everyone in game!
Have fun with hero bro!! You will surely enjoy the events, quests, and everything this server has to offer. If you ever need me in game, PM DownfallenAngel, and I will try my best to help you.

Good luck with your first RO gaming experience!!!
Well thanks!

I'll be sure to PM you if I have a question or three, or more...

Anyway, I'm not exactly familiar with private servers, so if someone could explain what all these new items are, I'd be very happy :D
hi there, welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. Main is also there, but it might be a good idea to check out irowiki and RMS for yourself too... Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
HA!!! A new comer!

welcome to hero, and i assure you this community is thousand times better than Iro's stubborn community,any questions and help feel free to ask for Saiichi or Aneko, we will gladly provide guidance and supply some begginer gears Icon_razz
hiya! no more bots here :twisted:unlike iRONo1
New blood! Welcome and hope you enjoy the server Icon_razz I'm new too and having a blast so far
if you need anything @who Velvet , it's probably me and I'lll help you with anything that's in my power.
Wow! Thanks for joining (:
Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin

Trust me, you won't get bored of RO, and there's plenty of time to learn the tricks and ropes of playing the classes.

One week on iRO... am I wrong in assuming you tried the free trial or their dreaded Valk server?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's