heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Enter Randl! Fresh to the server, but not the game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey ya'll. I'm Randl Arancion, real name Randy McKinney Jr. :3 I like hot wings, friendly faces, ecchi ladies, anime, and in depth MMORPGs.

You were expecting a brief introduction? Well, get a snack, this is gonna take a little while. x3

- IRL -

Before you ask, here's a picture of me from last winter. :
[Image: 34610xv.jpg]

Right now, I go to community college in Mesquite(Dallas), Texas. I'm a twenty-year-old guy that's still in between jobs(Laid off from JCPenney after almost six months.), and I take interest in food, Online Gaming, and I'm an Anime/Furry artist(That doesn't hide the fact that he's a fur at all.). I can absolutely guarantee that you'll receive every bit of the respect you give me back--Keep it positive or you can has suplex. >:3

I try to keep my social life in check both on my local Furry forum, and I will try to keep it up here, as well. So forgive me if it takes me a second to get back to you. Haha. And don't worry, everyone, I promise I won't pull anyone into furfaggotry forcefully--If you fall to temptation, that's your own damn fault. xD

- Online Gaming Life -

I've played RO on private servers(2 servers, specifically.) after I finally retired from my Final Fantasy XI Monk(Six good years.). I main as a Combo Monk/Combo Champion(I believe Asura is only for absolute emergencies. It's a trump skill for a reason.) in most, if not all cases--But I have fallen in love with Battlesmiths, and will mostly be leveling it so I don't get too far ahead of my friends as my Acolyte-to-be-Monk.

I try to be as much of an in-depth player as I can be, but I don't take my game as seriously as elitists or them types. I will be pissed when I die at level 98 against monsters, but not against players when it comes to sportmanship in PvP(Unless it's nothing but skillspam, that's understandable and the biggest exception.). You'll see me jumping in on conversations in main mostly and I will be 'Randl' in any of the events that are held.

Hope to see ya'll around! Guilding may prove to be interesting on this server!
Well now you are quite a character. I never was huge on furry art if its the kind I'm guessing it is, but to each their own!

Anyway hope you have fun here on heRO, I think you'll easily here through the @main channel and Prontera. :]
Aaronock Wrote:Well now you are quite a character.??I never was huge on furry art if its the kind I'm guessing it is, but to each their own!

Anyway hope you have fun here on heRO, I think you'll easily here through the @main channel and Prontera. :]
Haha, thanks for the greeting! I'm identifiable because all of my character names will have 'Randl' in it somewhere. And more than likely, aside from my main 'Randl Arancion,' they all make me look a bit conceited and more accomplished than I really am, haha.
Mrm. Has an urge to throw a FF Mascot uniform on you and parade you around as Hero's Poster Boy 8p

If you'd like a guild us at Geonosis are a bunch of geeks and a few good people so we'd like to chit chat. (Understandably tho its the slow season - don't expect *too* much activity)

Toss ya a link so check us out below
|
|
V
If you are into WoE, join Behemoth(see my siggy for guild forum thread link). Nice to have a new member-especially one that shares my last name xD

Have fun on heRO!

Wish I coulda played ff11...-sigh- I woulda hardcored that game.
A former FFXI player. Icon_suprised Six years, very impressive.

And welcome to the server. Icon_biggrin
Motenai_Ronin Wrote:Mrm. Has an urge to throw a FF Mascot uniform on you and parade you around as Hero's Poster Boy 8p

If you'd like a guild us at Geonosis are a bunch of geeks and a few good people so we'd like to chit chat. (Understandably tho its the slow season - don't expect *too* much activity)

Toss ya a link so check us out below
|
|
V
I'll think about it when I get a chance. :3 I'm still obligated to get myself a better set of gear and a decent level before I guild, though--I've been that way since I found out about guilds and how they work, but who knows? Maybe I'll make an exception this time, haha.

Thanks muchly for the offer. :3
takhara Wrote:If you are into WoE, join Behemoth(see my siggy for guild forum thread link). Nice to have a new member-especially one that shares my last name xD

Have fun on heRO!

Wish I coulda played ff11...-sigh- I woulda hardcored that game.
To be honest, I still have yet to perform in my first War of Emperium, ever. I never summed up the gears or guild members that were willing to work together to try WoE. But, I'm pretty sure this will be the server I'll try my first WoE on. :3

FFXI was a beautiful game, and still is(Just that nobody I know plays it anymore, and I can't pay for it anymore. So I'm going to wait for FFXIV before playing another SE MMORPG.), it got a bit party reliant depending on your job and was time consuming, but it had a beautiful, thorough system that I'd never seen in another MMO. No wonder I was on it from 2002 to end 2008, if I had played another three months, it'd be seven years. x3
Galt Wrote:A former FFXI player. Icon_suprised Six years, very impressive.

And welcome to the server. Icon_biggrin
Yeah, I wish I could've afforded to play for another three months to push it up to seven years. >:3

And thanks! I'm liking heRO already--It's still a bit of a challenge, and has significantly less BS than other servers I've tried(COUGHEUPHROandTALONROCOUGH)

I'm already looking for apartments! *Whips out the heRO apartment classifieds.*
Instead of just leaving this thread hanging to fall in the dust, let's turn it into a discussion thread!

What's your favorite food, and why? And is there a way to use more palettes than just the RO ones and the Alignment palettes? There were a lot of palettes and hair colors I liked on TalonRO for the little while I played.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's