heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Lucky Coin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone! I'm here today to announce and tell you all about a whole new guild out there!

It's called "Lucky Coin", and we're a merchant's guild that hopes to become the best among 'em!

Now, just because we're a merchant's guild, don't get the wrong idea about us. As of currently, we are not accepting perma-afk vending alts! (This does not mean that we discourage vending, however! After all, what's a merchant if he or she can't run a business?). We are looking for ACTIVE merchant-class characters with a passion for making lots of friends and zeny! No1

So!, whether you're a top-tier ranked whitesmith/biochemist who wants to share their knowledge and experience, or just a new merchant with dreams of zeny and success filling their head, I'd like to invite you to give Lucky Coin a try! I'm sure together, we can be an awesome guild!
Omg I'd like to join that -actually wanted to make one- but I only use my merchs to fish/mine X_x, best of luck tho =D
Shikari Wrote:Omg I'd like to join that -actually wanted to make one- but I only use my merchs to fish/mine X_x, best of luck tho =D
I think that's the purpose. He DID say non-afk vending merchants.

So fishing/mining merchs would be allowed to join. Icon_biggrin
really? I wouldn't be online often, that the thing x.x
Contact me ingame, Shikari, and we can talk about it Icon_biggrin
Oh how interestiiiing! I'd join.. but I'm never on my merch xD -pokes her siggy with her two active chars-
So all those ideas you had finally came together! Good luck Hibiki, I really hope you do make a cool merchanting guild. :]
Thanks Aaron! It's still a long road ahead, but I think as Lucky Coin grows, it'll have more and more to offer everyone. Icon_biggrin

Hope to hear from more of you, feel free to post here or PM me (in-game or here on the forums) if you have any questions or are interested in joining!
Hi everyone! Just letting you all know we're still ongoing with our search for more and more friendly & active merchants, blacksmiths, alchemists, whitesmiths, and creators!

We're still building up, with an initial goal of reaching guild level 10 with 10 or more members (hopefully a LOT more Icon_wink ) Please contact me if you're interested in joining, or if you would like to offer experience tax to the guild. Remember, even a few active people contributing only 10%, can accomplish a LOT together!
Can I put two chars in there?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's