heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Buggered Sign Quest, and a temporary fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i and many others players are at an impass in the sign quest, and cannot complete it.??Of late this has become increasingly a bother for me, as i require the sign for my proper build, and a Lucifers lament for Geffinia access as i have many things to do there.??(I know others can open it for me, but people get really annoyed with you when you're asking them to open geffinia repeatedly, and for some odd reason they dont want to stand in geffen all day).??

i would ask that i and any others who so desire be allowed to trade all the required items needed for the sign quest, as well as all quest items we currently have in the sign quest in exchange for
1: The Sign
and
2: Lucifers Lament

without the quest items i cannot complete the sign quest, so there would be no abuse in the ability to create 2 signs on one character.??and it would make me very happy.
i realize this may disallow access to cursed water creation, depending on where in the quest you are bugged.??But its much easier to ask a guildmate to make you 1000 cursed waters once a month than to have them open geffinia 50 times a day.

i hope you will consider my suggestion
Sincerely
-Majin
With the reboot we did, searching..., Thursday night IIRC. We've change the sign quest. But before starting to debug everyone who is stuck in the quest, we are waiting for someone to do the quest without bugging from the beginning to the end. This is so when we go on a case by case basis, we can be sure you will be able to continue without bugging again Icon_redface

I realise you have to wait some more but it will be worth it in the end, promise Icon_twisted
a simple "to hell with you majin" would have been fine.

Unhappily
-Majin
TO HELL WITH YOU MAJIN! happy now? Icon_razz
Icon_suprised That wasn't a never in a thousand years. Its a let us test and we'll help you out as fast as possible after wards Ok

I wouldn't say that Icon_cry
Has anyone tried sign quest yet? I want to start it but am afraid to with all this talk of bugs xD
It is currently being tested
We'll let you know the end result as to whether there are bugs later.
(sign quest testing progress report: seems like in the 'fix' now there's problems with Metz not telling the players to go to nifl)
We're still looking into making a fix, sorry it's taking longer than anticipated, this quest is quite long to begin with :\
I noticed the warp to geffenia on the top of Geffen Dungeon isnt there any more (or at least isnt where it used to be)

Is sign quest working now?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's