heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey hey, I'm a player shopping for servers atm. Looking to join with a team of 2-3 people. We are looking for a decently competitive WoE server and one with a good eco.
Also we are looking for a server that has hopes to stay allive for a while. We joined too many servers and they mostly died, or started dying after 2-3 months. We are serious WoE players amd we hope you could tell us more about this server's WoE situation, pvp situation and eco situation.

Thanks in advance.
I doubt HeRO will die anytime soon.
Anyway, welcome aboard.
Hi and welcome.

Yeah, heRO's been around for a while now... don't really think it'll stop with that anytime, either. Icon_biggrin
heRO is, without a doubt, the most stable active private server.
imho, HeRO's history should satisfy your demands
and you might wanna check out the custom quests and items in the info sub-forum while you're at it

hope you and your friends like it here No1

GL and HF!

-w-
If you want a serious woe guild, join Behemoth!
Click on my signature or look for any of us on main chat or in payon city, where we usually hang out!
if you want an AWESOME woe guild join Nocturnal Echo Icon_biggrin.
Sakurato Wrote:if you want an AWESOME woe guild join Nocturnal Echo Icon_biggrin.

+1
Welcome to the server. Considering the stability, we're about to celebrate our 4th year anniversary and we're scripting our 25th now Icon_wink /jk 25th hehe

I'll let the players answer the rest, it will sound more real Icon_smile
Why do I miss topics nearly where the players are asking for WoE guilds!?!?!?!? D:

Quote:We are serious WoE players and we hope you could tell us more about this server's WoE situation, pvp situation and eco situation.

Thanks in advance.

Let's see how to answer such a question? Its kind of hard to, its usually easier to experience. I'll try my best to answer :]

WoE Situation: There are 3 castles open on heRO. There is no WoE 2.0 on this server as of this time. Aldebaran is for retro WoE, so only non trans classes allowed, not even extendeds can go there. This castle is currently under talk for renovation by our GM team, there are topics on the forum where many players talked about it recently. There is also 2 regular WoE castles, one in Payon, and one in Prontera. There is eco at this time within both castles. Guilds are getting a lot tougher and doing better at defending than in the past, so less takeovers are occuring.

PvP Situation: Mmmm on heRO it works like this, a few people go in and everyone follows, or its kind of empty most of the time otherwise. People do make challenge calls on main occasionally to start pvp fights. I think that there is a discussion topic about how PvP events should be handled in the future if GM's sponsor them. To be honest, I'm not the most active/serious pvp'er anymore, I'm more interested in team play through WoE and MvPing.

Eco Situation: Definitely would have said horrible about a year ago, but a lot of really great stuff is actually sold on the market now. Things might seem a tad pricy but this is due to the fact heRO players know where to make easy zeny at more or less I feel. There is also the fishing/mining system which greatly helps a newer player to get some profit from it, or at least healing items to make use of for fast leveling.

Anyway if you happen to be looking for a guild to join up with still, I happen to be the leader of Nocturnal Echo. Feel free to PM me on any of my characters in my signature or here on forums. Good luck on heRO Calcipher and hope you have fun here. :]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's