heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Cya HeRo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As u all must be knowing my account is permanent banned, i m not interested in starting all over so i will call it a farewell since some people in community are so stupid to report me for ksing even if i did apologize and didn't did on purpose. When asked for a chance in support ticket,the ticket was just closed without a reply. So yea peace. F A R E W E L L. Love you all. Take care . Play well. Enjoy. Too lazy to write down names of people who has been worth my time in hero and helped me. If ever someone needs me (which no one will) my msn id is seduction_619@hotmail.com. Sorry to all of those to whom i have been a JERK! Sorry Love
Going to miss you man, had some fun times fishing and doing...nothing Icon_wink.

my MSN messenger is: kulluminatii@hotmail.com and my AIM one is Arman209c, so if you have either one, be sure to add me No1.
*writes down all the above email and IM addresses and sells them to the highest paying spam generator* Evil

too bad you got perma banned, but srsly perhaps you should reflect a bit every now and then...

anyhoo, GL and HF with all your endeavors!

-w-
Huzefa Wrote:When asked for a chance in support ticket,the ticket was just closed without a reply.
Actually in the ticket Ayu gave a long in-depth reply about your attitude and why you were banned.

Goodbye and good luck in your future endeavors, may you learn from your mistakes.
GM-Pandora Wrote:
Huzefa Wrote:When asked for a chance in support ticket,the ticket was just closed without a reply.
Actually in the ticket Ayu gave a long in-depth reply about your attitude and why you were banned.

Goodbye and good luck in your future endeavors, may you learn from your mistakes.
I do think multiple warnings is enough "chances".
Reference URL's