heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: S > Elemental Weapons *On Hold*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On hold, reset as full battle forger for faster leveling.

Weapon-grade Mochi's Current Forging Skills Are.

Relevant Stats Are
  • DEX: 50+13
  • LUK: 40+1
  • JLV: 39
  • Golden Anvil

Success Rates Are
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLV.1 xxxx LV.2 xxxxx LV.3
  • Standard xxxxxxxxxx 98.10% ~ 78.10% ~ 73.10%
  • Elemental Only xxxxx 78.10% ~ 58.10% ~ 53.10%
  • V.V.S. Elemental xxx 48.10% ~ 28.10% ~ 23.10%

Pricing for V.V.S. Elementals
  • LV.1 With Max Safe Refined 100,000z
  • LV.2 With Max Safe Refined 200,000z
  • LV.3 With Max Safe Refined 1,000,000z
  • Note: V.V.S. Elemental with max safe refine is all I ever produce for vending.

Bring Your Own Materials Pricing
  • LV.1 Unlimited attempts until successful or you run out of mats 25,000z per-session.
  • LV.2 Unlimited attempts until successful or you run out of mats 50,000z per-session.
  • LV.3 Unlimited attempts until successful or you run out of mats 200,000z per-session.
  • Remember to bring an Iron(LV1), Gold(LV2), or Oridecon(LV3) Hammers for your attempts. They can be bought in Geffen at 182,59 (Bottom right on map)
  • Note: If your successful before you run out of mats and you want me to continue producing a new session must be paid for. Have all mats needed in your kafra storage and ready to go. I will not wait while you mine, hunt, shop, or beg people for supplies.
  • WARNING: If the fee and a portion of the mats have been traded to me and you run off to do any of the previously mentioned activities I will drop your mats and keep your zeny as a fee for waisting my time.
  • Note: I'm not attempting to make any LV.3 weapons at this time for vending. I'm going to wait until I am at JLV.50 and own a Emperium Anvil however, if you bring your materials and want me to try hell, it's no skin off my back you high rolling dare devil.

Forging supplies
How To Set Up A Session
  • Send my main YuYu Yuki a private message through the heRO forums.
  • Request a time between 12:00pm and 12:00am EST in 30 minute increments. i.e. 5:00pm 3:30pm. Not 2:07pm 7:15pm??
  • I'll confirm your time or suggest new time.
  • Once confirmed don't be late or not show, and have all materials needed in your kafra storage, repeat offenders will be black listed.
  • To be fair if I'm more than 5 minutes late the fee will be 50% off, or waived if I'm a no show.
  • In game whispers are welcomed but no guarantees that I will stop what I'm doing to forge for you, or even reply.
YuYuYuki Wrote:Pricing for V.V.S. Elementals

* LV.1 With Max Safe Refined 100,000z
* LV.2 With Max Safe Refined 200,000z
* LV.3 With Max Safe Refined 1,00,000z
* Note: V.V.S. Elemental with max safe refine is all I ever produce for vending.

Your level three weapons are pretty cheap :o
Sakurato Wrote:
YuYuYuki Wrote:Pricing for V.V.S. Elementals

????* LV.1 With Max Safe Refined 100,000z
????* LV.2 With Max Safe Refined 200,000z
????* LV.3 With Max Safe Refined 1,00,000z
????* Note: V.V.S. Elemental with max safe refine is all I ever produce for vending.

Your level three weapons are pretty cheap :o

Oops fixed.
can u make me 4 vvs elemental lance?...
Reference URL's