heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: :O Why hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh, hello! I didn't see you there! Laugh

Glowstick here! I'm 18, male, and I'm a New Zealander but at the moment I live in Japan teaching English for a year before university!

My hobbies are reading, drawing, sports (hockey, tennis, running), weight lifting, video games, politics, manga in japanese (Death Note, Bleach and D Grey-man at the moment xD), anime (One Piece at the moment) and RO!

I'm not a new player to RO but I've never played it for long enough at a time to get to know a lot about it xD; So apologies in advance if (when..?) I ask noobish questions on general chat! Sorry

My in game character is also named Glowstick, he is currently a 12/10 novice who will soon become an Acolyte, and in the (painfully distant) future, a Priest. Priests are my favourite class because I love partying and hanging out with/helping people on RO!

Looking forward to getting to know a lot of you and I hope to see you around Rune Midgard real soon ;D Feel free to PM me!
Welcome to HeRO! ^_^ Hope you enjoy your stay.
Thanks very much! :D This seems like a really good server, I've had so many people being nice to me already and I've only been playing for like an hour! Can't wait 'till I'm advanced enough to start making contributions of my own. Icon_biggrin
Welcome to heRO, may you have a fatestastic time here~
Welcome to HeRO Glowstick.

May I use you for some raving?
Thanks guys!

:O I think I'd be too heavy around your wrist! V_V
Naaaaaa nothing is 2 heavy around my wrist to rave.

Ill rave like I have Ayu on my wrist.
And that, is fat.
Welcome Glowstick, turn on the light you'll see us better or shake a bit so you can ... glow more Icon_smile
Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin

Didn't like where they went with D-Grayman... XD Takes forever to wait for one new release and the mangaka's out of action.
Thanks everyone! :D

@Aki:??D'aww, I can see myself getting this sort of stuff a lot now! XD Glowstick is one of my RL nicknames (and not 'cause I glow like Rudolph or anything DIcon_smile ! Laugh Thanks for the welcome though!

@ Galt: Thanks! :D I'm only up to like, volume 3 on Grayman, but I do like it so far xD You're right that it takes forever to bring out new ones though D: Luckily I'm going through it pretty slowly, and I'm planning on reading Prince of Tennis, Hajime no Ippo and Eyeshield 21 as well so I've got plenty to keep me busy! ^.^ (I love sports manga!)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's