heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Salutations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Don't mind me, I'm just server searching for now and this seemed like a nice server. I haven't played in ages so you'll have to excuse me when I forget RO terminology. Some of you may have already seen me as Kalcurz, a Swordsman. Anywho, I look forward to meeting you guys soon.

Oh yes, and my first impression of the server, people sure like to spam on Main Chat a lot...
Finitevus Wrote:Oh yes, and my first impression of the server, people sure like to spam on Main Chat a lot...

Sweat

I guess that it depends if main chat's "style" is your cup of tea, cause people use it more like a giant chatroom, and it's not only forced to B/S/T/A (the shopping related stuff) or party/guild searching. If someone's repeating the same lines over and over again though, see and try to ask main for GM or moderator to have a 'talk' with the spammer.

but welcome to heRO and hope you'll have a fun time trying things out Icon_biggrin
Or he could just turn it off like most of us do now and days by using @main off :D

Anyway welcome to the server sir, hope you have lots of fun getting back into that RO Groove :D
Welcome to heRO! Hope you have fun!
If you want a woe guild, look for me ingame! o/
Welcome to the server, I hope your shopping is fruitful here Icon_smile
Hope heRO's to your liking. Icon_biggrin

Enjoy and have fun~
Thank you for the warm welcomes. I play Solo most of the time, so the Main chat makes things less lonely lol. So far I haven't really interact with anyone yet (a lot of people usually seem busy doing their own thing).

Also, what do people mean by PC?
PC is price check. People are hoping for some estimate from other players about the cost of an item.

"People look busy" => I'm pretty sure there's way too many people who are too lazy to un-bore themselves in Prontera just sitting around. You'll find a lot of not-busy people there, lol.
greetings earthling!
welcome to HeRO!

main has its uses... sometimes...
otherwise, like what a GM and a mod said, @main off is your friend Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome and yes this is a nice server ^_^ have fun!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's