heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: My Brother and I say hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We just started playing as of last night.??I played iRO way back when I was in middle school, and my brother never had the chance, so when I found this server (With enjoyable rates :D) I set him up to join me!

We just switched over from a p-server (Only played there for about a week, it was very dead o_o).

Right now we're still novies, but we'll be becoming acolytes sometime today after work.??See everyone in game! Icon_smile

[edit]: Sorry about that :o
Perhaps i'll take another gander at the rules to make sure I don't break any more of them. >.<

/GM-Aki edit for other p-server
Hey hey, welcome to the server. I'd suggest removing the name of the other pserver (I played there too, though Icon_razz) since this server's rules are against any advertisement.

Other than that, enjoy yourselves here. Two acos? Please tell me you're both going priest! We need priests! Priests are good.
Oh wow, I remember iRO beta back in...9th grade???Jeez, anyway, welcome to the server Sigard and Sigard's bro.??A lot has changed since the probably the times you played in middle school days but I'm sure you guys can figure it out.

If you need help feel free to ask on forums or bug me in game.??Anyway good luck to you two.??
Welcome to the server! As mentionned above, please don't mention other p-servers, I also edited your post to follow that idea.

Welcome again! Icon_biggrin
Sup you and your bro will have a blast here especially if you came from iro. Its not as intense pvp wise, but once you find some people to chill with itll be all good.

Ask for Street ingame or chill in alberta if you need some help. Or ask someone on main.
Welcome to you and your brother, have fun! ^_^
Thanks for the warm welcome!??And thanks for the edit Aki (Won't happen again I promise :x).

@Nythrazylyn: I'm going monk, he's going priest (female xD).??Sigard and Arenya.

Thanks again for the welcome, and we'll try our best to behave ourselves.
Hi and welcome to heRO. Icon_biggrin Hope both of you enjoy your stay.
THATS MY SAYING AARON D:

Oh and I was wondering where you made your signature at ;o
greetings you and your brother!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's