heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Third Classes sprites packs (Time for a ... REBELLION)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now, you may wonder why I did create another thread when there's still my old one over there. The reason is simple : Image count per limit don't allow me to put all classes in a single post.

So I've mostly remade the thread, I'm sorry for those who posted comments on the other thread, but I'll delete it as soon as this one is ready to take all the images required.

This post only will serve as news of the general avancement of this thread,
the two below will be for packs.

Edit (November 25th) : AUX AAAAARMES, VIVA LA REBELLION...No seriously, what was Gravity thinking ?

Credits for the sprites belong to these people :
-Rune Knight from MoonlightAngel
-Ranger from ophiel
-Arch Bishop and Warlock from Yennefer
-Mechanic, Guillotine Cross, Shadow Chaser and Ministrel/Wanderer from Elliott
-rest by ... me
Thanks to all these people from RUNE (except me ...).
[Image: rkinght.png][Image: warlocke.png][Image: rangerxp.png][Image: mechanic.png][Image: gcross.png][Image: archb.png]

[Image: rkinght.png]
[Image: rguard.png][Image: sorcereri.png][Image: minswand.png][Image: genetic.png][Image: schaser.png][Image: shurav.png]

[Image: ninja2m.png][Image: iact.png]
these just the sprite files? or is this a replacement thing like your other thread? and if it is a replacement thing, does it replace trans or non-trans sprites?
Replacement. And each file comes in with two separate folders, one to replace transcendant classes and one for second classes.
I've only took the links back from the other thread, they were already like this since the Shura update.

And as a piece of puzzle you can shatter then reconstruct, you can also mix and match the sprites you like.
Oooh, nice, Genetic is out.
Pretty bad looking class though, I'm very disapointed. They look a lot like RKs if you take a quick look... <.<
Their monster mouths on the shoulders are weird, belly mouth is even weirder... swt
They can't all be Royal Guards Icon_wink
WHY ARDNEY WHY!? T.T
<3 Royal Guards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's