heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: How do I change Main's color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I change the color on main? It's really hard to see.

I've had several people tell me there's a hero_(color).exe I need to load, but where is it? I'm not even sure I have that exe. Icon_biggrin;

Thanks in advance!
Main's colour is a completely different client. There used to be alternate coloured client for old svn, but we don't have new ones (I think) for the current svn.
i dunno, i know i have seen it in the updates that the new color clients are in the mini-installer. i personally haven't used the alternate clients, but i would imagine it's compatible with this SVN.

Edit: Read from this post down!
hijacking the topic, is there a way to get colors on the no-death window client?
I didn't know there was a no-death client for the new svn, I thought the die 2 times in a row auto kick made that obsolete.
yea, the new SVN does not allow for the no-death window client, so there would not be any new colors for main for that client.
Yeah, so no more no-death client

There are a variety of color options for the new client though, either as part of the "full"-installer or downloadable from hero's main site.
Contrary to what Ayu said there were color clients released with the update of the last svn, here's a link to direct download: http://www.pandoraonline.net/installers/...Colors.zip

We did not release any client with no death window however, this is because the last one was made by a player, I haven't really looked on how to make it myself and it's kinda low priority, sorry. Icon_sad
Reference URL's