heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello HeRO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came across this server after I had just decided to play another server. I was interested, so I looked around the site, and wiki. So far I'm really glad I did! This seems like a wonderfully balanced server. So I talked my friends in to joining me, and at least one of them has created an account. His Character is Fereth in game, and he is a thief, soon to be assassin. My character is Azalie, and I am currently an acolyte soon to be priest.

It's been a while however since we've played a good server with rates that actually make you work for your stuff. So we're feeling very newbie ish now. Thinking But we plan to stick around for a while. We hope to see you in game and be friends! Love
D'aw your icon is super cute!
Well I hope you and your friends have lots of fun here on heRO! If you got questions don't be shy to ask around also.
I felt the same exact way when i came to a lower rate, hero being my first. But I can say now that 5x feels like a high rate xD. You get used to it.

Welcome to hero I hope you have fun and make a lot of friends ;o. PM any of my chars on my sig if you need help~.
Yeah, what she said. Icon_razz
Thank you very much! I'm sure we will love it here more so as time goes on. I will probably take you up on that one day Sakurato, hehe
Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin
+1 to what Aaronock said

welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. Hope to see you and your friend in-game. GL and HF!

-w-
Beware of Galt D:
He is a chocolate covered bard and a lemon tasting HP :X
Welcome to HeRO bro.

Friends make this game mad fun, I wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for some of them.

I'm busy alot, but you can ask for me in main if you need some help or come to alberta and ask for me there.
Welcome to the server Teddyluv, I agree with everyone cute avatar. ^_~
Reference URL's