heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello thar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I am Ocksy, My in-game name is _Endo_. I'm 22y/o and I'm currently in Washington. Seeing as I'm a soldier I move around alot and I seem to have alot of free time. I used to play RO before the days of WoW for several years on iRo Loki. Just coming back now i feel kinda newbish though as i move along my memory is returning.

I hope to meet alot of you in game and make friends as i progress through the levels. Great server btw I've played on priv servers before and I couldnt bare the lag or the fact i could hit 99 and have godly items in a day. No1
Ah nice, I played loki too a year and a half ago, if you played that long. What was your name?
one that i can remember was my monk who's name was m0nk3y and a battle forger named Agent_Smith
Armed forces, eh? A salute to you.

Have fun in-game. Icon_biggrin
hi there, welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Sup Bro Welcome to HeRO!

Washington Thinking what part? I have a few people up there.

Also, if you need help, just yell for street in main or stop by alberta and ask if im on there.
I'm at Ft Lewis right now finishing up my medical training here at Madigan
That's pretty cool, what branch of the military are you in? Just curious as my father and mother were both Marines.

Anyway hope you have fun here on heRO, good luck to you also :D
I'm army I work in the medical corps.
Welcome Ocksy, heRO will become a good way to take breaks or pass a bit of time. Though I'm sure you'll find in your medical books, *warning: heRO is addictive* ^_^
Reference URL's