heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Backish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
^w^ Herro HeRo. I'm sure none of you know who the hell I am and well >.> that's to be expected. I'm no one important. I actually suck at this game, but it has me addicted. Well after nearly nuking my memory on my laptop I've finally fixed my issues...I hope ._. I should be returning to somewhat player status as soon as my download finishes. Can't wait to jump back into RO ^w^ if my account is still alive. ._.
I do have no idea who you are, but let me be the first to welcome you back xD
I remember you. Welcome back.
Yay People see me! Usually I'm invisible to all on the forums XP.

And I remember you Caff. You were the Bamboo Sqaud guy that helped Behemoth in WoE ^w^.
Snowhawk Wrote:Yay People see me!??Usually I'm invisible to all on the forums XP.

And I remember you Caff.??You were the Bamboo Sqaud guy that helped Behemoth in WoE ^w^.

I did? I don't recall helping them. Are you sure you aren't thinking of Corporal?
Corporal is a Sniper? and no I remember seeing your name during a few WoEs and even asked if I wasn't supposed to attack you with my rogue. Most of the time I saw you I had the attack icon when I hovered the mouse over you.

If I'm just going crazy then I guess I'm just crazy because I know I've seen your name other than on Main
I actually don't remember you.

You might remember me though

welcome back btw
Snowhawk Wrote:Corporal is a Sniper???and no I remember seeing your name during a few WoEs and even asked if I wasn't supposed to attack you with my rogue.??Most of the time I saw you I had the attack icon when I hovered the mouse over you.

If I'm just going crazy then I guess I'm just crazy because I know I've seen your name other than on Main

Yea, well I've never trans WoE'd. So it was probably someone else. XD

And Corporal is a sniper. Although, nowadays he remade another sniper as Heii since he lost his original account.
Welcome back. I don't think I've met you before though?
I might know you XD, whats your in game?, anyways welcome back =P
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's