heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Warning: Do Not Eat.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alrighty, also I have decided to introduce myself more or less briefly.
First of all - Warm hello to everyone who is reading this post! <3

Let's start from the basics then!~
So, I'm 19 years old now and currently living in Denmark with my boyfriend and our kitty named Jane. (She has earned a myriad of nicknames so far, such as Janeypoo... but we still love her very very much.) Well, as for more info, I enjoy cooking as well as cosplay, and uh.. *insert all the ordinary things people usually mention here*. I would love to learn to play other songs on piano than "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and am planning to start doing martial arts again soon as it's an only sport I truely like.

Um, my boyfriend and I came across this server as we wanted to play RO again and heRo sounded interesting with it's events and loadful of customized stuff. Ah, I'm so enjoying playing it after a long break.~

Well, hope that you know me a lil bit better now. <3
Also, I'm free for any questions so please feel free to ask!

Topic name explanation: People tend to make fun of my name (..not that I really mind..) yet I really like this nick and it has been serving me well for years to come.

Icon_twisted <- I love that smilie. So ebul.
Theres a guild here called knights of lunch........

So there knights of you?!
I think Silk has a hostile takeover on his hands!

Welcome to the server, both of you.
Knights of Lunch is quite inactive now ^-^''

Actually the thread title made me think of the dessicant packs in snack foods like Slim Jims.
Welcome to the server. Enjoy your stay and don't get eaten.
Hello ^_^ im new also
*nomnom* haha, i keeled joo
welcome to HeRO!
customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. And i think the KoL would happily accept you in their ranks Ok

GL and HF! No1

-w-
KoL is getting on its feet again. =P

Are you also Luncheon, Lunch?
If so, then we have already stolen her. ;D

Welcome~
Mmm Bento Box isn't taken Icon_biggrin chomp chomp
Jesse1205 Wrote:Hello ^_^ im new also

YOU HAS DUCK SIGNATURE!

I will now take that signature to the tub!

Welcome to HeRO jess xD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's