heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone. So my wife and I just joined, we are playing as Embertree the priest and Nyxal the dancer. I have played on other private servers since late 2006 but my wife is new to the game, so treat her nicely Icon_biggrin

We are liking things here, the amount of custom material is pretty awesome and people have generally been very kind to us so far. We just reached our second jobs and we will probably be looking for a guild soon so keep your eyes out for us! Icon_biggrin
The custom stuff is pretty good on heRO. Also lots of events and cool people to meet. I hope you and your wife have a lot of fun here on this server.

Looking for a guild too? Well if you are into the idea of WoEing and MvP's+Partying and grazy guild chats, take a look into Nocturnal Echo. Feel free to pm me or stop by Rach to meet up with some of us sometime.
Hey, I remember you. :D
Welcome to the server, the two of you!
Welcome Ember and Nyxal.

I keep running into Nyxal in pront lol.
But yea this server's cool friendly (2 friendly /swt)

If you need something, buffs, help, someone to lol at while he pretends Nyalyn or Landon is a decipticon stop by alberta guildies and friends usually chill around there for lols.

Its like if the superfriends and the villians stopped fighting, and just sat in metropolis to have a GIANT PIZZA PARTY!

Have fun you 2. Im expecting a invite to your wedding (if you decide to do it RO style)
Icon_wink
Flare Wrote:Hey, I remember you. :D

:o A familiar face! Hi Flare! :D
hi thar! welcome to HeRO!
say hello to your wife too! it's fun playing together isn't it? I too play with my wife, but we are rather a dysfunctional duo as her main is an LK and my main is a monk. So we hardly group up unless it's for BB parties because there is where we can work quite nicely together Ok

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF! No1

-w-
Your forum name sounds familiar. What were your char names on other servers?
Ardney Wolf Wrote:Your forum name sounds familiar. What were your char names on other servers?

haha make me break out the list. well I spent most of my time on *CENSORED* (hi Ardney!! I remember you!), where I played Irene the LK, Adrienne the biochem, Aurelie/Funeral the HW, Modeste the champion, and Thane the HP. I also played Wayjurn Windfall the sniper on *CENSORED* and Daehyun the SL on *CENSORED*.

(Edited to remove incriminating server names... most of them are defunct now anyway XD)
Shh, no server names, please. XD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's