heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Selling things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently Selling:

x1 +6 Katana [3](Vending in Pront by Tool Shop)
x1 Hypnotist Staff [2] (PC)*

*Can't remember how many Slots they have.
+6 Katana: Considering that a +10 Katana[4] is only 1 mil, you should probably aim around like 600k or something.

Gakkung: Assuming it's a Gakkung[2], I think it goes for like... 500k? I don't know, but I bought mine from a guildie for 200k. XD Gakkung[1] is junk.

Composite Bow: I definitely assume that this one is a [4], in which case it's around 400k.

Poporing card is a hatter, so 400k.

Not sure about Male Thief Bug, sorry.

EDIT: Oh, I thought you were asking for a price check. Sorry, can't read today. =\
ok. I didn't get to look at the Slots yet, but I found the Composite and it was supposed to be upgraded, but I dissappeared and don't feel like bothering the Smiths to do this. Don't remember where I got the Gakkung bow, and I don't know how many slots the Katana has.

As for the cards, I already confirmed they were hatters thats why I have the price already shown. Icon_biggrin thanks for doing the price checks for me.
uhhh no Caff...

a katana[4] is a lv 1 weapon easily dropped by swordfishes. They go up to +7 safely. So a +6 katana is as expensive as a +0 katana. My experience with the market is the best price where a seller can sell is around 50-100k ea. I've seen people vending for as low as 10k though.

Gakkung[2] and comp bow [4] are around 400-500k. However as more ppl seem to look for comp bow[4]s and their supply is somewhat as limited, comp bow[4]s have been vended to up to 600-700k range and i've seen them sold at that price...

-w-
Ya >> dropped the Gakkung as it was a [1].

Katana is a [3] so I'm just going to vend it the old fashion way.

Cards the same. I think it may be faster that way unless someone really wants Hatter Cards.

Only real things up are those I won't vend normally which are currently the Composite Bow [4] and the Hypnotists Staff which I cannot remember how many slots it had >.<.
Reference URL's