heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hai!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my name is Billy, and I'm 19 years old. I live in Florida. I'm a college student who has NFI what to major in. I'm kind of an exercise freak. I get a high off of it lol. I watch a lot of cartoons. Uhmm..I'm sure there's a million of these threads already, so thanks in advance to anyone who actually replies. Icon_razz

I'm relatively familiar with the basics of RO, but I never got very far in the game before. My in game character is Lykaos, a new Archer. I'm definitely impressed with the server so far, although my expectations are probably low because i'm somewhat of a newbie to RO.

Well I guess I'm just looking to get to know the community a bit, and I'm definitely welcome to any tips for a newbie. I'll probably end up making a bunch of new characters to try out some of the classes before I end up sticking to one.
hai i just joined recently too i live in florida too! omg your my long lost brother >;D jk dont worry not everyone here is as wierd as me ^_~
LOL, hooray! What's your character's name in game? Nice sig btw...haha.
hi to you~ welcome to hero if you need help with anything just ask for kohana on main and if I'm on I should be able to help you.

hope you have fun on hero
Hi and welcome to heRO. Icon_biggrin

And don't worry, everybody has to start somewhere. :3
hi Billy, welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Jesse1205 Wrote:hai i just joined recently too i live in florida too! omg your my long lost brother >;D??jk dont worry not everyone here is as wierd as me ^_~

Your siggy is cute but um..the writing in the back doesn't say "Ducky" if that's what you were going for. It actually says "Globe." Duck would be more like 鴨 or 小鴨 (Duckling? Small duck? Something like that..). Icon_biggrin
"globe" or "planet earth" type of thing for the character ^_^; Using 小鴨 is probably closest to what you want
Welcome ^_^

Enjoy heRO, if you have any questions don't hesitate.
Welcome to the server Billy and have fun!
Reference URL's