heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Help with my Whitesmith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok guys. i have been reading and reading the forums over and over again but i havent found what im looking for.
im looking for a guid for my ws. how to forge weapons and how i make them vvs and how to put the element in it. it might sound easy for all u that know how to do it but i dont know how. all i made was a normal axe. Icon_smile
so if anyone have a guid or can write me a guid on how to do it and what stats/equips that is good to have i would really appriciate it.
need help from you guys asap and i know your the best and can do it :D
Based on dex and luk, chance of success decreases with every star crumb and element added to it. In other words;
Base % chance: Skill Value + Job level * 0.2 + dex* 0.1 + luk* 0.1 + 50
Lvl 1 Weapon -0%
Lvl 2 Weapon -20%
Lvl 3 Weapon -30%
Star Crumb -15%
Elemental Stone -20%
Anvil:
Normal Anvil +0%
Oridecon Anvil +3%
Golden Anvil +5%
Emperium Anvil +10%
When you're forging, click the hammer in your inventory, I'll assume its a 2h axe so oridecon hammer, click the "Two-Handed Axe" option and it'll take you to another screen. DO NOT click okay yet or it will forge you a normal axe. You'll see 3 gray circles at the bottom of this screen, if you want to make a vvs elemental, drag from your alt+e screen one star crumb into 2 of the gray circle and your elemental stone in the last one, then click okay.
aww ok. i did see the 3 cirkels and so but i just pressed ok. so how do i know what items i need to what axe?
i meen if i want to make a fire one or a wind one and so on?
and do i need the same stuff to make an fire axe if i want to make a fire stunner and so on? know what i meen?
Go to RateMyserver for equip recipe lists

Star Crumb = Very ... Strong (Weapon atk + 5)
Flame Heart = Fire elemental
Rough Wind = Wind Elemental
Great Nature = Earth Elemental
Mystic Frozen = Ice Elemental
Thanx. your an angel Icon_biggrin
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=creation_db&op=3

Direct link to the list I use when im forging different weapons =o.
What ores are required for the weapons should also be stated in the skill description!
No one can read the whole description with the new skill window though, unless someone uses a really high resolution to play RO.
I agree. Besides, RMS have a quite detailed database when it comes to drops and sellers.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's