heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Erm, Hi folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heyo folks. A friend of mine said I should try RO. That was almost a year ago. I laughed at him and went back to playing other games. Well I transfered over to a new computer and finally decided to try RO three weeks ago. When I found out it was pay to play I believe I said, "Meh, never mind that crap." Except my friend wouldn't let up. He said "You should join me on this sweet free server heRO." I sighed, said "fine." and joined heRO. XD Three weeks later I'm loving this game and this server. So yeah. This place is all sorts of awesome. :3 Oh and hi
hi thar! welcome to HeRO!

good to see you like it here Ok
so what's your friend's name and your in-game name?

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.
irowiki.org and ratemyserver.net is also useful

GL and HF! No1

-w-
mahawirasd Wrote:hi thar! welcome to HeRO!

good to see you like it here Ok
so what's your friend's name and your in-game name?

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.
irowiki.org and ratemyserver.net is also useful

GL and HF! No1

-w-
My friend doesn't use the forum, dun know why but it was Baelik. My ingame is Merret Vaus. I just kinda... Made it up when I started thought it was good for a priest, and now I really like it :3
Welcome to HeRO.

This place is cool people here are cool you should have a fun time here.

Represent priests to the fullest Merret, I love the class and all what you can do with them.
Hi and welcome to heRO, Merret. Icon_biggrin

Priest power, represent! *holds up hands*
-brings up her hands- Fail Priest, PRESENT!!! :D -stumbles over Tada-

xD Idk if you'll see me in game a lot lately, having lag problems, but whenever I can, I'll log on and yell at you when I see you >3
Yay! Another convert, welcome to our cu- err social gathering.
Hai Hai! Welcome ot ze awesome world of...HeRO! :D
hiya, epic devo slave here!!! Icon_razz (im cool like that)
welcome to heRO!
Welcome ^_^ glad this server is to your liking, have fun!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's