heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Mazy's Doodles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was going to convert my other thread into a sketchbook, but that seemed like it would be confusing.??Hope it's okay I made this one. x3

I'll post all of my RO related work in here from now on.??Mostly messy sketches.??Hope you guys enjoy!Kissy

And thanks for all the kind comments in my other thread. <3

[Image: mazy1.jpg]
O.O I had no idea you're an artist :D For a sketch, that looks absolutely awesome! Moar :D
Wow I like your style! *_* More awesome than mine I'd say!
Mazy!!! :DD
draw more!!
If you draw my awesome kickass champ'ie!! i'll let you in on a little secret! :O im sure ur dieing to know it Kissy
It is quite good, and i think it s sketchiness gives it a different aspect in a good way.
moarIcon_biggrin
@Tezuka - Yessiir. =D??A hack artist, but an artist none-the-less. <3!

@Aneko - I managed to find one of your drawings??Omghowdidyougetitsoclean? I kinda just spasm all over the page and hope for the best. ;0;??<3 your drawing.

@Story - I'm trrrying. x'D

@Adkiuchas - Is it...is it a very secretly secret? >_>

@grey -Thanks!??I've always loved looking at another artist's sketches.??You see more of the thought process there and they tend to have a bit more life. Wish I could finish more of my stuff though. Sweat??I'm bad at it.
Its teh awesomesauce of amazing Mazy!!!
Draw more :D I love your art soooo much lol.
Lady Mazy Wrote:@Adkiuchas - Is it...is it a very secretly secret? >_>

OMGIGAWD "Adkiukas"? Cry

and yes im sure your dying to know it Icon_smile like 100% sure OkKissy2
@Eddy - Hee <3??I need to finish your doodle. No1

@Adjuchas - ROTFL I'm so sorry.??Thinking Not sure how a managed to do that.??Gimme a screenie of your character???May try to do you one.

I still owe a friend a wedding picture. x'D??

Edit: I totally didn't misspell your name again. >_>;
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's