heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: <<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ill be here for WoE and other things but........

Small WoE + No PvP = No More Street for a good bit.

Atleast on the HeRO server, but ill still attempt to keep coming on the test server to help out because I want this server to grow and plus, I owe it big for making my Sundays,Saturdays and Wednesdays better days. GM's on this server have their +'s and their -'s but I owe them big and I will help them when I get the chance. It really pisses me off when nara or anyone other GM comes on the main server asking for testers and I see people doing nothing that can easily get on the testserver and help out for like 20 min but they won't because their that lazy. WoE's and nonWoEer's alike complain about crap that goes down here, but when their asked to do something they wont' do it, that pisses me off to the core. And instead of saying screw it, ill keep attempting to help.

But if im needed, my msn is afroattack@hotmail.com and you can add me otherwise not feelin this place atm to stay on farming things for nothing on the main server.
We'll miss u <3 ;(
HOLY SHIZ. Nobody's gonna tease me I'm Milk Tea any mores! Even though it isn't true. Bai baiis. *huggies*
I'm still not convinced your the milk tea I met a while ago.
Whistle
Take care, man. Though I suppose if you're still gonna make WoEs I'll be seeing you. On the wrong end of the shield, sure. But still seeing ya Icon_wink
I wasn't able to make sunday WoE and theirs a slim chance I might not be able to make them anymore, but wensdays should be a go.

I heard sunday was horrible though. And in all it still depends on some things if I can really make sunday and wensday.

Its always an honor fighting you ardney xD even if im missing because I SW'd 2 much and your on the emp in my SW............
Then drop the walls bro, drop the walls. We can do this. I'll throw down. Granted, the Assassins might get a little happy around that emp. But that's a risk we gotta take, right? No1
Na.

I've gotten better at SWing though. From a while back atleast.
Seems like im gonna need it for where im gonna be at Sweat
You ish a cool dude, I know that, even tho we never talked much. And I respect you for always stating your opinion.
Play moar again soon. <3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's