heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Haaai!~ :DD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
O hai thar. The name's Melissa; you may call me Mel. I'm 18 years old. And I'm happily taken. :D

Wait.. That didn't come out right..

Er.. Hi! Uh.. Anywho. I'm new around here.. (duh) And stuff. And I looove chocolate. *q* Om nom nom. I'm so bad at these introduction stuff. o3o;

I was a GM at a HR server, then I quit (it's a long story..). And it went down soon after. ._. And so~ I decided it would be nice to play in LR. :3 And I remembered heRO (I tried it for like 2 days then was dragged to another server. D; ). And thus, here I am.

I also thought it would be nice to join a fun guild to keep me company (and keep me from pulling my hair out). So..? What are some pretty good guilds on this server? :D

My only character at the moment is Merichuu (She's an archer). So if ya do see me walking around, do say hi. ;3

*skips away*
Welcome! Have fun and Good Luck!

Enjoy. Whistle
Hi and welcome to heRO, Merichuu. Icon_biggrin

Hope you enjoy your stay. You can bother me on my High Priest if I'm on... well, whenever I'm on. XD
welcome to HeRO!
hope you stick around for the full experience this time Ok

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Hey there, welcome to heRO. xP I'm your resident "Prince of AFK", Silk. You'll find me sitting at the grid intersection south of the SavePoint and east of the healer in Prontera pretty much -all the time-.

I'm good to talk to when I'm there, though.
Thanks for the greeting, guys. ;3
Welcome to the server Merichuu and happy LR life Icon_biggrin
Welcome! <3
I hope you enjoy your stay~

Merichuu Wrote:And I looove chocolate. *q* Om nom nom.?
Oii oii, and same here. Chocolate is the ultimate heaven.
Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's