heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Loveless Super Diss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

So there is this person that thinks I am another girl, one that used his friend and had an e-affair, stole his items and he left server because of me.

He doesn't even know me, but since he thinks I am another girl, he disses me hard...

Can anybody tell me who the hell is -grave- , he's might be my ex but I don't know him, I would like to contact him so this person can find out his mistake.

Thank you!

Icon_biggrin

1 - I'm not the kind of girl that would do that, always worked hard for my stuff and if I couldn't get something by myself, then I farmed items for zeny and paid for it. Never stole and never will stole, but I've been thieved many times because I was too good.

2 - Having an e-relationship? I like real meat too much.

3 - Using people? Omg, this is a game, don't make me laugh.
Just some dude trying to get free stuff out of you. Ignore him. Evil

And to be honest, if he lost his items, the only way that could possibly happen would be if he gave his password and username away. So either way, it's still his fault.

Also, if he really did get stuff stolen... support ticket > talking to the suspected thief, ya?
If this person's items got taken WITHOUT sharing password, by all means he should send in a support ticket and we'll follow up on it. If he did, then really somebody didn't think clearly and isn't aware of heRO rules then...
Personal drama is personal, public forums are public, and you should not be asking the community to get involved.

I don't know you, and I don't know him, and for all I know you're the one harassing him following him from server to server giving him a hard time and if that is true then I would be aiding in the harassment by helping you.

If it's the other way around and he's the provoker then take a screen shot of the chat window and also do a /savechat and forward both to a GM in a forum private message.
I Love Public Drama!

It makes my e-life super interesting.

<3
hun i kno who he is :O
I hate u!

U back from ur trip? Icon_smile
Loveless Wrote:I hate u!

U back from ur trip? Icon_smile

yes been back forfew days Icon_razzIcon_wink
this is why I love the internet
Reference URL's