heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello! =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just joined the server and still deciding on a character to make @_@ Nice to meet you guys i hope to have fun here and make new friends Icon_biggrin
Welcome to the server! Good luck choosing a name as well Icon_biggrin
pssh, don't think about it, you got 12 slots so make em all! Laugh

anyhoo, welcome to HeRO!
customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
heya welcome. names are easy, just go for some thing random. like my novie, I LOST THE GAME!!!! i love him so much.

fabianiz

Hi Guys,
I am newbie to this forum. My name is Fabia and I have completed my Graduation now. I am a Software Engineer. My hobbies are playing games and watching movies. I love to make friends.
Thanks and nice to meet you,
fabianiz Wrote:Hi Guys,
I am newbie to this forum. My name is Fabia and I have completed my Graduation now. I am a Software Engineer. My hobbies are playing games and watching movies. I love to make friends.
Thanks and nice to meet you,

I am botz, plz ban me?
Hi Tsukawesome. Welcome to heRO.

@everyone else:
Bots are so easy to spot. Just look for the ones that hijack threads.
That is not a bot, BOTS DONT STUDY SOFTWARE ENGINEER unless theyre gonna mass produce themselves and then the whole net is in trouble...........
Hello!
I am Ricky from UK and I am 19 years old. I have completed my study in last July month. It's my pleasure to join with you in this server and I hope I'll learn something from you here.I will become happy if some one from this server want to communicate with me on general issues. I am car lover and my favorite car is Ferrari. Car driving. Listening music, playing and watching games and watching movies, drawing are my hobbies.I like also video games and the Internet. I am new on this forum so if I have problem in future please help me.Thank you everyone!
At least them bots are putting in efforts nowadays. Their post count is certainly rising every time they get caught lol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's