heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: IM BACK (I think...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About 8 months ago I quit heRO because I felt the grinding was bad. I think I'll come back, because It no longer seems the grinding is bad Thinking guess I'm more patient now! Anyway, I hope some of you remember me Laugh
Welcome back. Icon_biggrin

Well, of course the grinding isn't bad... it's the heRO birthday week, so the rates have been changed to 7/7/4 for the entire week.

Icon_neutral
Oh welcome back, you were in Bamboo right?

You're still welcomed Icon_biggrin, just catch one of us
Heh cucu, still lord of afk? I'm trying Aarons guild now but I might re-join bamboo eventually.

EDIT: It's not the exp from grinding, I mean the act of sitting and killing mobs doesn't seem so bad.
Galt Wrote:Welcome back.

Well, of course the grinding isn't bad... it's the heRO birthday week, so the rates have been changed to 7/7/4 for the entire week.

Would be nice if the server stayed at 7/7/4.Ok

Anyways, welcome back Arie. I don't believe we've met, but maybe we will sometime in-game? Icon_biggrin
Welcome back Arie, we outlawed grinding so its easier now Evil
welcome back! No1

pssh don't feel obligated to grind or anything... HeRO's just for fun, if it ain't fun it ain't worth doing... Ok

-w-
Reference URL's