heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Stuck in wedding tavern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I was in the rp tavern an npc sent me to the wedding tavern, and I tried using the door to get out but I get a loading screen and then I'm still in the same room. What do I do?
drink till you die.

seriously :D
Yea, It costs a little money, but unless you die, or Bwing (not sure if you can Bwing in buildings anymore), You have to??talk to the bartender and drink until it kills you.??Ask for the special until you do. I personally like the bartenders special when spamming him, if you're pretty low level, it's almost guaranteed to knock you off your feet.
I don't think the drinks cost zeny there and yeah, you have to drink until you die to get out.
Here is where the rule for "No drunk driving" is twisted around to "Get drunk warps"
Talk to the bartender and keep drinking, eventually you'll "pass out" *coughdiecough*. You'll lose 1% exp though, so I don't suggest you go there fooling around when you're high leveled.
omg i wanna try this out...oh lvl 98....
Icon_cry
Do it at 99 and have a blast.
*drinks drinks drinks* "........." Still stuck but hopefully eventually it'll kill me... I'll come back to the forums in a few hours if I haven't died.
You do need to drink as fast as you can, to overcome the natural HP regen.
yup it eventually worked at first I thought it was healing me but that was my own natural and passive skill heal and then eventually he asked why I was depressed and he auto killed me ^__^ thanks guys and gals
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's