heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: "Know your server rules!" Minigame...kinda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A couple of you (not that many, which is good) have been part of my new "minigame" I started to do since last saturday. Here is the game :

Each time someone do a minor offence, I warp his char to the training ground so he have to take the rules test to enter. I think that maybe by reading the rules over and over it will finally stick inside their head.

For those who are tempted to try out my patience by repeating these offenses will be greated in the 5 stars jail we have.

Minor chat includes but is not limited to :

- Chat in the middle of the place
- Skillspamming (FIRST offense, after it's jail time)
- Begging (seen a couple n00b doing it...)
- Being an ass (although a small ass for I usually jail right away)

There. Icon_wink
*giggles*

You like my hero guardian dont you? ^_^
I <3 him SO much.
Hooray! =D And that training grounds thing actually gives you a bunch of levels doesn't it? Wouldn't that somehow be exploited if you did that?
Oh, it does? Hum, gotta go see that. Icon_wink

We'll just bend the rules anyway. If you're not a 1/1 Novice, return directly in jail...err...Prontera, that's what I meant.
Just go there with your GM awsomeness and talk to the npcs in the Training Grounds. They should give you a level or two when you talk to them, unless you've already talked to them once before. I know I usually skip that, so if I were sent there, I would level up about 12 levels just for talking to people.
I see.... So all those games I skipped those NPCs... I could have gotten BILLIONS of free levels and skipped all that?! :o
GM-Scott Wrote:I see.... So all those games I skipped those NPCs... I could have gotten BILLIONS of free levels and skipped all that?! :o

yup, pretty much Icon_razz
Sodo Wrote:Just go there with your GM awsomeness and talk to the npcs in the Training Grounds. They should give you a level or two when you talk to them, unless you've already talked to them once before. I know I usually skip that, so if I were sent there, I would level up about 12 levels just for talking to people.

lol, coughusehelpsectioncough
Jubei Wrote:
Sodo Wrote:Just go there with your GM awsomeness and talk to the npcs in the Training Grounds. They should give you a level or two when you talk to them, unless you've already talked to them once before. I know I usually skip that, so if I were sent there, I would level up about 12 levels just for talking to people.

lol, coughusehelpsectioncough
Icon_lol owned Icon_razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's