heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I HAS A SUGGESTION!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@ss IMO!!!
@whogm (show gm related accounts so we can find you)
Take off the 2% vending Tax (We pay for everything already)
Fixes Kiel Quest PLOX!!!
2bloodyknives Wrote:@whogm (show gm related accounts so we can find you)

Well, with @who2 you can find a GM online just by typing @who2 GM and the list will pop up of which ones are online. Course if it says no players found then there isnt any. Icon_neutral
The tax wont be taken away there was already ready a thread about it.

What is @ss?
or just use @who, and look for either gm, or event, maybe mini, since those are their usual in game prefix
@who(2) GM doesn't work always, sometimes GMs are PMable but not findable.

@ss is shopsearch. @whosells shall be implemented soon I think.
2% tax most likely won't be taken. =P And we pay for nothing but our internet unless we donate.
Or are you talking about fictional game money? o: I'm waiting on the Kiel Hyre quest too. Wanna be able to hunt that MVP
Yeah the in game moneys stuffs. We pay for heal,Warp,Saveing the warp, and even the Kafra(Normal to all servers). Would be nice if we didnt have that gaytarded tax too. and yeah @ss is the Same as @whosells it shows. The merchant's Name what they are selling where they are and how much it is. And on some servers it will even show the highest and lowest prices that it sold for (Given their wasnt a server reset).
Thread about @whosells, with links to a number of them in the past.

And yeah, this place does seem to be quite money-driven.
Get off your lazy ass and go shopping.
2% isn't that much. =P
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's