heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Do you believe in destiny?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you guys believe in destiny?

Well, if so, then I have quite a depressing tale for you. Much like a Disney
film's it started out with two star-crossed lovers. but this one has a very tragic ending, unlike Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast. or Snow White. No my tale is more like Romeo and Juliet.

One day I was posting and then I saw an Adonis, as beautiful as Aphrodite, I knew from her first comment towards me, we were meant to be together.

Green Wrote:"It was more...

"Haha. I am awesome.
I've done worse and not been caught for it.
InsultInsultinsult. More barely covered insult.

Guys, I'm just joking with you all"

The joking bit was actually at the end of his post. No parody there. D="

Of course when I asked politely for her email she simply ignored me. So when I spammed she simply got me banned me. SO now, I'm taking it to the streets. I will. not. leave. unless. I get. Green's email. That's not a threat, that's persistence.

Also, see you ingame, fuckheads. I don't play.
Do... I even know you?, and this is a departure/introduction thread, you dont sound like youre introducing or saying good bye.
Shikari Wrote:Do... I even know you?, and this is a departure/introduction thread, you dont sound like youre introducing or saying good bye.

Are you the Topic Police? Seriously, get shanked.

And yes, it is an introduction, I am introducing my cause.
yea well thats not what it means, it means introducing yourself to the community, and as far as im conncered youre being a whiny bitch, go outside, meet a real girl, get over it.
Shikari Wrote:yea well thats not what it means, it means introducing yourself to the community, and as far as im conncered youre being a whiny bitch, go outside, meet a real girl, get over it.

Or perhaps I shall find my shotgun and decorate your bodies with holes. Seriously, what about "get shanked" do you not understand?
Reference URL's