heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

Um, I don't know how to start... Icon_smile
Well, I'm a 19 years old guy and I live in Hungary. I'm playing Ragnarok since 2005 with bigger-smaller pauses in it. In the last years I was an admin/gm on a server, but because of that I couldn't really enjoy the game itself (duh, it's kinda tough to be always nice to everyone etc..), so I decided to stop playing. It's been like 5 months ago, and now I decided to find a place where I can make new friends and bring back some good ol' memories about the game.
The server itself seems really nice for me, not too big, not too small, and the first experiences were awesome too (Looks like the community is really friendly here, highfive for someone called ingame "Shooting Stars" ;D)

I don't know what else should I say right now. I love How I met Your mother, My favourite class was Priest earlier, I'm a real music lover and I really like Pancake.

I'll see how things are gonna work on this server, but I already feel like home there =)

Have a nice day No1
Welcome to the server Reynolds ^_^
wow, already been targeted by Shooting Stars? lol! *sings* i know her maaaaain Icon_razz (i think)

welcome to heRO Reynolds No1
welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Hai hai~ Welcome to HeRO!!
Yeah, I like music and pancake too. *numnumnumnumpancakenumnumnumnum*
... ... ... ... ...
Oh. Ahhh, welcome to the server, Reynolds. Icon_biggrin
Are you hungry? Laugh
Hello Friends,
I'm a newbie to this forum.My exams are over, getting bored sitting at home.
Forum Posting and Music are my favorite hobbies other than Reading....While surfing net I came across this site, its really interesting and got to knew about many new things....
Just stopped by to say HI....It is great to be a part of you all.
Welcome to the server Reynolds & cookiewhitley. Blood, You're doing damn good imho. Keep it up. Glad you're in my guild. Icon_smile
Reference URL's